The Made to Thrive Show
Catch up on the latest episodes of our podcast, The Made to Thrive Show with Steve Stavs. In these podcasts Dr Steve Stavs explores topics and biohacks to help you Optimise your mind, body and soul.
Dr. Cory is a KAATSU advocate. He’s in his mid-30s, married, has a couple of kids, a couple of dogs and because he chose to put his family first, his exercise and training suffered. Then he found KAATSU and was able to sustain his physical and training goals in a fraction of the time. He was so amazed with the system but couldn’t believe there was no downside. So he travelled to Japan to meet the inventor, Dr. Sato, and he found out the only sacrifice one makes by using KAATSU is that the more KAATSU one has, the less medication one takes.
Today Dr. Cory shares with us absolutely everything KAATSU and how to integrate it into every possible workout you could think of. This episode is an incredible resource of how to use exercise and KAATSU together for every possible health goal and every possible person.
Dr. Cory Keirn, DPT, OCS, CSCS, TSAC-F, XPS is a Doctor of Physical Therapy located in Tampa, Florida. He is a former Strength & Conditioning Coach with the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and the Philadelphia Phillies, a Major League Baseball professional team. He did his residency in orthopaedics with a focus on complex orthopaedic cases and advanced physical therapy integration for tactical athletes.
Join us as we explore:
· How Dr. Cory got into KAATSU
· The power of KAATSU’s unique cycle mode
· How KAATSU increases muscle strength without hurting joints
· Why KAATSU is for everyone (when done right)
· In-depth advice on how to use KAATSU optimally
· How to integrate KAATSU into every one of your workouts
· If KAATSU is too good to be true? (spoiler – it’s not!)
· Getting a super workout doing “nothing”
· KAATSU’s ability to promote repair, recovery, growth hormone and HRV conditioning
· And yes, you can still build bulk with KAATSU
· KAATSU with cycling? Running? Swimming?
· If you’re a professional athlete, this could be your winning edge
CONTACT Steve Stavs
To make it easier for you to engage with me, send me a WhatsApp to 064 871 0308. This is not a group, but a private direct line. I would love to hear your feedback, answer your questions, and walk a health journey with you.
Made To Thrive Show, Episode 30, “Japanese KAATSU Training with Steven Munatones and John Doolittle”, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqWWqvY1kic&t=2s
Examples of Dr. Cory’s KAATSU videos:
Dr. Cory on Pulling and Pushing with KAATSU Cycle 2.0, part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPIPZiqcBZo
Dr. Cory On The KAATSU Cycle 2.0 For Lower Body Warm-up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyGO5pxZpZU
The Made to Thrive Show (Kaatsu episode): Japanese Kaatsu Training: The Ultimate Muscle Strengthening Biohack for Supernatural Recovery and Next Level Muscle Performance!