The Made to Thrive Show
Catch up on the latest episodes of our podcast, The Made to Thrive Show with Steve Stavs. In these podcasts Dr Steve Stavs explores topics and biohacks to help you Optimise your mind, body and soul.
Dr Stephanie Seneff is a pioneer in the field of glyphosate and the adverse effects it has on our health. Dr Seneff has an eclectic background with a MIT Computer Science Master's degree and an undergrad in Biology.
She has spent most of her career working in computer dialogue systems. In 2007/8, her concern for Autism and the environmental factors behind its alarming increase, which she describes as a Quiet Epidemic, saw her research move in a new direction and begin focusing on the gut.
Agrochemical companies claim that glyphosate is safe for humans, animals, and the environment. But emerging scientific research on glyphosate’s deadly disruption of the gut microbiome, its crippling effect on protein synthesis, and its impact on the body’s ability to use and transport sulfur―not to mention several landmark legal cases― tells a very different story. Dr. Seneff lives in Kauai, Hawaii.
Join us as we explore:
- Our exposure to GMO chemicals and their dangers
- Glyphosate – the most popular herbicide on the market
- Dramatic increase in Autism rates from 1950’s
- Why is this Quiet Epidemic going by so unnoticed when its ramifications are so catastrophic?
- The increase in unhealthy gut microbiomes & the associated complications so prevalent today
- The impact of the current vaccine schedule on our children
- The court cases and class action lawsuits against Monstanto and Beyer for the adverse health effects of glyphosate
- The rise in certified organic foods and farm to table, in response to poor food quality
- The key components of the global food industry affected by these chemicals
- The range of neurological diseases impacted by these adverse chemicals
- The correlation between global Covid-19 severity and glyphosate
- Glyphosate’s impact on air and water quality, including rain
- The importance of a Glycine supplement
- Eating organic, apple cider vinegar, fermented foods and sunlight exposure as proactive tools
- Impact on collagen, joint hypermobility, sulfur and glutathione deficiencies among other things
- Dr Seneff’s concerns on the current vaccine
Join our community:
Facebook MadeToThriveZA; SteveStavsZA
Book: Dr Stephanie Seneff – Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate is Killing our Health and our Environment https://www.amazon.com/Toxic-Legacy-Weedkiller-Glyphosate-Environment/dp/1603589295 (Pre Orders)
Contact Dr Stephanie Seneff