John Sanei (Sah-nay) is a trend specialist, entrepreneur, innovation strategist, best-selling author and global speaker who travels the globe to uncover the lessons needed to uplift communities and help humanity thrive.
His unlimited fascination with the future has seen him become Africa’s first faculty member at Singularity University in San Francisco, a lecturer at Duke Corporate Education in Johannesburg, and a Partner Associate at the Copenhagen Institute of Future Studies in Denmark.
Author of best-sellers What’s Your Moonshot?, Magnetiize and FOREsight, John is also the Co-founder and Chief Exponential Officer at Future Self Academy, an author-led, online platform that connects the curious to leading thinkers.
Despite this success, John still freely shares his passion and excitement through his signature videos and podcast content. This interview is testimony to John’s excitement, wisdom and mental model of pure abundance.
Join us as we explore:
- The retrospective advice John would give to his 20-year-old self
- How to activate your inner genius
- John’s daily ethos of thirds: learn, grow, chill
- The love of learning: Nature vs. nurture?
- The real crux of finding your why
- The era of forced contribution and the era of you
- The true essence of building confidence
- Biotech and Singularity- the medical futuristic point of view
- Why the people who are struggling are trying to keep the old world alive
- Why resilience should be reimagination
- How John applies a more conscious rule to developing wealth
- Why it’s important to only do what excites you
- The difference between motivation and discipline- the ‘to do list’ vs. ‘the to be list’
Join our community:
- Facebook MadeToThriveZA; SteveStavsZA
- Instagram SteveStavsZA
Dr Joe Dispenza: Meditation https://drjoedispenza.com/collections/meditations-english
VIA Institute: Institute on Character
Simon Sinek: Find Your Why
Pillars of Made To Thrive: one of which is Purpose
John’s 3 books: https://johnsanei.com/books/
- What’s your moonshot
Etymology of confidence: intense trust https://www.etymonline.com/word/confidence
Singularity masterclass (John Sanei)
For more information email John’s team firstname.lastname@example.org
Singularity University Campus
SingularityU South Africa: Nick and Shayne Mann
Ray Kurzweil: Ai for Google (86% of his predictions have come true)
John’s new book FutureNEXT, partnered with Dr Iraj Abedian
Contact John Sanei
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnsanei/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/johnsanei/
- The Expansive podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-expansive/id1483735545